Active Articles (113)
• 12 Trends in Graphic Design for 2022
• 1500 Free HTML5 Website Templates
• 20 Free Nature Brushes for Photoshop
• DAM (Digital Asset Management)
• Free Tools For Web Designers
• Git --distributed-even-if-your-workflow-isnt
• Happier HTML5 Form Validation
• Identify Ideal Website Design
• Top 10 WordPress Themes for 2022
• Web Design and SEO Company Limited
Windows 11 OS
Bring balance to your desktop
Windows 11 has easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your screen space and maximize your productivity. Combine that with a Microsoft 365 subscription and nothing will stop you from getting tasks done. Learn more about Windows 11 tips and tricks.
Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer requirements
To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must meet the following minimum hardware requirements:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC).
RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
Additional storage space might be required to download updates and enable specific features.
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
Display: High definition (720p) display, 9" or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
Internet connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates, and to download and use some features.
Windows 11 Home edition requires an Internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete device setup on first use.
* There might be additional requirements over time for updates, and to enable specific features within the operating system. For more information, see Windows 11 specifications.
Also see Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements.
For information about tools to evaluate readiness, see Determine eligibility.